Friday 23 April 2010

Sorry Card


This is my entry for the 

Cupcake Challenge the challenge is Red and White

How I made this card

The little boy  image I got from Here Have a look as there are some great images from a very talented man. I coloured him with my promarkers.
I made the striped background paper using my graphics program. 
The flowers are made using some of the MIC papers and embossed on the Eazi Score board.  Acrlic stones are used for the center of the flowers.  
The sorry is printed out and the shape cut using a Nellie Snellen die.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine the backing paper you made is fab.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine, what a cute card. Love the little boy image and the paper is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Elaine, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.