Tuesday 27 April 2010

Birthday Wishes


How I made this card

The image is from Pollycraft and she is coloured using my promarkers I went round the edge with a stazon (Iris) ink pad the sentiment was stamped with the same ink pad and edged the same.
The border is done using the crafts
too
luck clover border punch. With ribbon added.
The flowers I made using 2 colours of purple paper and embossed the flower on the Eazi score board. Then cut them out and layer one on to top of each other and a gem for the center.

This is my entry for

Pollycraft challeneg 41 Make your own flowers

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the colours! Happy Crafting Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lilac colours on your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice, love the lilac colour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww soo cute.
    Love purples too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Elaine. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments.